Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jan Brewer Is A Man

I have to admit I was wrong about Jan Brewer.   (S)he is not a heartless, clueless hag.  He is a heartless misogynistic jerk.
I should have been suspcicious about the name “Jan” which can also be a man’s name, and (s)he is one ugly woman, so if I had been paying attention I would have figured this out earlier.
This is the only explanation for ”her” recent focus on taking away the rights of women in her state, rich or poor, but especially the poor.  He has always, all along been a man.  Like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, only worse.
Don’t let those wrinkles and the teased dried up hair fool you.  What he was really saying to Obama, man to man, with the finger pointing episode at the airport was “you might be black, but I am not a woman.”  His secret is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment