Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BUT DID SHE HAVE HELP???

"All by myself...

We already know that her husband employed a yard service that employed illegal immigrants.  “I had to fire them.  I am running for President.”  We know they have several homes and she drives two Cadillacs.

Isn’t possible that she hired help as she chose to stay home to raise her children?

We were nowhere as rich as the Romneys, but my sisters were raised by a Governess, as was my mother, as was her father.  When I was growing up, my brother and I had a baby “nurse,” and our household employed a handyman/yard man, a laundress/housekeeper and a cook.  Like Ann Romney, my Mother chose to be a stay-at-home mom.

Her kids appear to be perfectly nice, she is likewise nice and Willard is the perfect patrician go-to-work Dad.

So the “I don’t bake cookies” versus stay-at-home Moms is back in play.  Get over it, everyone.  Ann Romney “stayed home,”  and she probably had help.  This could make her the head of a small business.
Personally, I think Willard  should pick his own fights and not hide behind his wife’s skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment