Tuesday, May 8, 2012

George Zimmerman Endorses Romney


This is from Tom Tancredo's website.. Really.
As George Zimmerman was leaving the courthouse today, he announced his endorsement of Willard “Mitt” Romney for President.  “I really like his wife,” Zimmerman said. “What a babe.  I could really stand my ground for her!”
Although uncomfortable with Zimmerman’s leering comments about his wife, Romney welcomed the endorsement.  “It’s a two-fer — isn’t that what you people say?  I mean, a gun toting Hispanic?  Too bad he isn’t Jewish.”  When asked about Zimmerman’s character Romney replied, “Well, I would prefer to be endorsed by someone who is not a murderer, but I will take what I can get.  Did you see how those Republican congressmen flip flopped on me?”
There are rumors that Zimmerman’s bond was provided by Karl Rove’s SuperPac, American Crossroads.  This rumor has not been confirmed; but Zimmerman did say:  “We are at an American crossroads.  I am going to take a shot at campaigning for Romney while I am free.”
Media accounts indicate that Zimmerman will be in jail a “few more days.”  “Doesn’t bother me,” said Zimmerman “Did you see how much weight I lost in jail?”

No comments:

Post a Comment